|Nightly Rate*||+14% Tax**|
*The nightly rate is for 1 or 2 persons. We require 2 nights’ minimum stay. **Los Angeles Occupancy Tax. Add $10/night for Friday & Saturday to the basic nightly rate.
- The cost of one night’s lodging is required as a deposit for all reservations up to 7 nights.
- For reservations that are more than 1 week, we require a deposit of 50% of the total lodging cost. We accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Sorry no personal checks or money orders.
- Balance is charged up to 5-7 days before arrival date.
- If the deposit is paid by a different person other than a guest checking in, that person and the credit card used when making the reservation online must be present at check in. Otherwise, one of the guest checking in must pay the full cost of lodging with their own credit card. Another option is to purchase a gift certificate. Click Here.
- The deposit is subject to our cancellation policy.
Cancellation & Refund of Deposit:
- Cancellations and/or changes made seven days prior to confirmed arrival are guaranteed a refund less a $20 cancellation fee.
- If the cancellation and/or change is made with less than seven days’ notice, deposit will be refunded only if the room is re-rented for all the dates reserved or a prorated refund if not.
- For reservations that are more than 1 week, we need at least 1 month (30 days) notice prior to confirmed arrival for guest to get a refund of their 50% deposit less a $20 cancellation fee (or 5% of deposits that are $400 or more). If notice is less than 1 month, the 50% deposit will be refunded only if the room is re-rented for all the dates reserved or a prorated refund if not, less $20 cancellation fee (or 5% of deposits that are $400 or more).
- Cancellation of reservations made less than 3 days prior to arrival will not receive a refund of the deposit. Cancellations must be received in writing (email or postal mail).
Early departure: Once lodging begins, there is no refund for early departure.