Driving from LAX
Ask your car rental agent for directions to the 105.
- From LAX get to the 105 going East
- Transfer to the 110 going North
- After going through downtown LA, transfer to the 101 going North toward Hollywood
- Go <1 mile, and take the RAMPART BLVD exit. Turn Left at end of the off-ramp, then Turn Right onto N Rampart Blvd.
- Turn Left onto Sunset Blvd.
- Go about 1 mile then Turn Left onto Sanborn Ave.
- Go 1 block, Sanborn House will be on the right corner of Sanborn Ave. and Del Mar
Total Est. Time: 30-40 minutes (depending on traffic) Total Est. Distance: 22 miles
1. Door-to-door: From the airport, you can take one of the blue vans called SuperShuttle to our guest house and costs approximately $35 – $42 (please visit their website at http://www.supershuttle.com or call 800-258-3826 for current fares). Next, you can take a taxi cab and may cost between $60 to $75.
2. FlyAway Service: FlyAway Service Between Los Angeles’ Union Station and LAX is only $7 one-way and $14 round-trip per person. From Union Station you can take the Metro Red Line to Sanborn House (see above). Or by taxi, the cab fare from Union Station to Sanborn House should be around $15 to $17 dollars.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-13114171-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);