Driving from LAX
Ask your car rental agent for directions to the 105.
- From LAX get to the 105 going East
- Transfer to the 110 going North
- After going through downtown LA, transfer to the 101 going North toward Hollywood
- Go <1 mile, and take the RAMPART BLVD exit. Turn Left at end of the off-ramp, then Turn Right onto N Rampart Blvd.
- Turn Left onto Sunset Blvd.
- Go about 1 mile then Turn Left onto Sanborn Ave.
- Go 1 block, Sanborn House will be on the right corner of Sanborn Ave. and Del Mar
Total Est. Time: 30-40 minutes (depending on traffic) Total Est. Distance: 22 miles
1. Door-to-door: From the airport, you can take one of the blue vans called SuperShuttle to our guest house and costs approximately $35 – $42 (please visit their website at http://www.supershuttle.com or call 800-258-3826 for current fares). Next, you can take a taxi cab and may cost between $60 to $75.
2. FlyAway Service: FlyAway service between LAX and LA’s Union Station & Hollywood is only $8 one-way and $16 round-trip per person. From Union Station you can take the Metro Red Line to Sanborn House (see above); or by taxi, and the cab fare from Union Station to Sanborn House should be around $15 to $17 dollars.